In Credimash we are specialized in the granting of mortgages while in Financial Credit Institutions. How is it possible that if someone is in Financial Credit Institutions can access a mortgage? Because Credimash is not a bank entity to use, but we have a portfolio of private providers that are willing to lend you the money you need regardless of whether or not you are in Financial Credit Institutions.
First of all: what is Financial Credit Institutions?
Financial Credit Institutions is the largest record of defaulters in Spain. The function of Financial Credit Institutions is to serve as a database so that the members of Financial Credit Institutions itself (banks, telephone companies, insurance companies…) can consult the data of the clients of other companies that owe them money. What any Financial Credit Institutions partner can do is add a delinquent customer himself. This means, for example, that your bank will know that you have been added to Financial Credit Institutions because of an unpaid phone bill that is unrelated to that entity, or that an insurance company consults the database and denies you a policy for not paying Mortgage installments. Financial Credit Institutions is a problem in accessing financing.
Why does Credimash do mortgages while in Financial Credit Institutions?
We are not a normal bank. In fact we are not even a bank or credit institution. Credimash contacts clients who are in Financial Credit Institutions and therefore cannot request a mortgage through a bank with private providers that have savings and want to obtain a return by lending it. For that reason we can be much more flexible than a bank in terms of the conditions of our loans and we can accept customer profiles that a bank rejects.
Requirements of our mortgages while in Financial Credit Institutions
In order for us to proceed to assess your request you have to meet two mandatory conditions, which are the following:
- Request € 20,000 or more. The fixed costs of setting up mortgages while in Financial Credit Institutions are so high that it is not paid to do so if said credit is less than that figure.
- Have a real estate property. We are not a fast credit and mortgage company that asks for exorbitant interests: we want to make sure that the lender will recover your money, so you need to have a property that acts as collateral.
Conditions of our mortgages while in Financial Credit Institutions
If you meet the two conditions above we will study and evaluate your application. If your economic situation is so limit that our experts determine that it is very likely that you can not return the money we will not open one of our mortgage lines while being in Financial Credit Institutions. If instead, even being in a bad economic situation, we conclude that you can reverse and get ahead with it if you can access one of our mortgages while in Financial Credit Institutions.
The conditions of your mortgage will be the following:
- Interest between 9% and 12%
- You choose the fees (monthly, quarterly…)
- You choose the number of payments (the total duration)
- The loan will be signed before a notary, for your peace of mind and the peace of mind of who lends you the money.